Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dust

I hate dusting. Despise it. I would rather clean a toilet than dust. I try to keep the knick knack crap to a minimum just so I don't have stuff to catch it. Most of the time, I just flat out don't dust. I do about 4 times a year. The result of this is that I was rather embarrassed at the amount of dust in my bedroom yesterday when we had a guy here painting ceilings. After he got done, I got in there and dusted like crazy, even to climbing up and vacuuming the dust off the top of the plant ledge. It was about 1/2 in thick. Ew. I even washed the curtains. So, I'm betting that the manwhore's chronic sniffle and allergies are going to be a hell of a lot better in a few days now that I've reduced the amount of dust in our room by about 90%.


I should totally just suck it up and dust once a month if I want to or not, huh?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ha ha I hate dusting too. . but since I am OCD I do it pretty often. . lol. I do have to say ewwwww though. . ha ha.

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

What about an indoor leaf blower type apparatus? Hmmm... Perhaps the invention of such would make you rich!

Jody