Monday, October 26, 2009

Horse Show






Saturday we went to our first horse show. The kids from our barn seemed to be the youngest ones there. They all range from 7 yrs to 9 yrs old. There was one other little girl about that age that I saw and the rest seemed to be preteens and up. But we had a great time and all the older girls were just fabulously nice to our little girls, as were the staff of the hosting barn and the judges. They all made sure that our girls and one boy had a great time and a great first show experience.

I was very proud of my two. They rode well, did their best, didn't have any fits and came home with two ribbons each. A perfect day, in my opinion.

Emma placed 4th in the trail obstacle class and Ellie placed 3rd in the musical sacks class. They took a 6th place ribbon in the costume class.

I even entered one class. I was in the costume class as Bo Peep and Bonnie as the sheep. We took 2nd place in the farm category. lol

1 comment:

cKAja said...

very great pict!