Friday, October 16, 2009

Old friends


I have to say, I love Facebook. I've reconnected with people that I haven't seen or talked to in 15 years. Some of us don't chat, just comment on each other's wall posts. But I love it. I know what people are doing, I know they are well. I've been delighted with how some of my high school friends have turned out and shocked by others. But, for the most part, everyone seems happy, healthy and content with life.

But, I recently found out one high school boyfriend/pal is not so healthy and well. He's been fighting lymphoma for several years and I had no idea. He's supposed to get a bone marrow transplant this week, and he's been in my thoughts all week.

It's also prompted me to go looking for a couple of people who have avoided the Facebook vortex (it's not just for us whippersnappers, you know). Found one with a little help from his sister, which is awesome, because they don't speak to each other.

So, since he can't view email attachments at work, some pics for him, if he ever checks out my blog.



















His highness, the future evil dictator of the world, Sam. Ellie and Emma riding the lesson ponies.
Emma on the monkey bars and Ellie on the monkey bars. And of course that's me up above.



No comments: