Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No more PT!

Yay! Em finished up her physical therapy today. She may need more in the future, but we are going to take the summer off and work with her at home. And her therapist expects that the Dr will want to give her some time in school to see how she does before deciding if she needs more therapy. I am so proud of my girl. She has worked hard, and the difference is amazing. Of course, her therapist has been great, and Em hasn't realized how hard she has been working because it all seemed like fun and games. She looked forward to going to therapy most of the time.

We celebrated with a batch of cupcakes. I took them to therapy for her and her therapist and her student and anyone else who needed a cupcake. They were quite yummy, and I've finished off several that the kids didn't finish today. Oink oink.

I've been quite the cake baking fool lately, and I've got another one to do tomorrow. I've done a soccer cake, and the cupcakes and tomorrow is a baseball cake for the little boychild. He is turning 2 on Fri. I can't believe that I won't have any more babies after Fri. I am a bit trist over it. But not enough to want to have another baby.

Did I mention that the manwhore has an appointment for the ol' snip snip? Not for the actual procedure, yet, just a consult. But maybe he can get snipped before we go away on vacation. We won't be having sperm free sex by then, though. Too bad.


Speaking of sex (cause I just gotta tell someone) we were doing the deed last night and I got a leg cramp. Actually, I got a cramp in both legs. Right at the exact wrong moment, if you know what I mean. Oh, OH, OH! OW! OW! OW! Let me up!!! My right leg cramped first, and then when I moved try and straighten it, the other leg cramped. So, I was hobbling around trying to get the cramps to stop and the manwhore was all bewildered because I jumped out of bed. lol
Talk about ruining the moment. lol

1 comment:

its said...

amazing,
butuh uang