Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We've been stimulated!

Yay us! And it was more than we were expecting. We were anticipating 300x5. Instead we got 600x2 for the manwhore and I and 300x3 for the kids. Whoo hoo! I'm not sure why, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Also, our new roof is sitting on pallets in my front yard. It was delivered yesterday and who knows how long it will be before they come and tear the old one off and put the new one on. Hopefully not long, because every time the wind blows, more of our roof blows off.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay for stimulating the economy!! lol. Rather than being responsible American's and paying off bills, buying a new roof, or putting it into savings. . my husband is doing the sailor thing to do and going to get a tattoo with ours. .LOL. Oh well, I have been telling him forever when we have the money he could get another one.. so why not . . ha ha ha.

Amanda said...

So what kind of tat is he getting?

Jennifer said...

it is probably going to be some sort of pinup girl with a sailor theme. . probably going to have a flag somewhere in it. . he is not totally sure yet. . I am getting some graphics together and am going to put something together for him with paint shop. He has just been really wanting to get some kind of service tat. . ha ha. I will post some pics on my blog after he gets it. He is going down to Savannah with some of his friends Saturday night to do it.