Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All night long!

I've been styling up my house again. This weekend we cleaned out the guest room (and I am totally ashamed to admit how dirty it was. That was the last room I got to when we moved it, and it never got a thorough cleaning.). I painted it robin's egg blue, decorated it with baseballs and we moved Buddy Boy in. He is very excited about it, too. The first night, he ended up back in the bed with us for a while, but I put back in his crib at 2:30 and he slept until 7:30. The next night he was up a couple of times and ended up in the bed with us at 4:30 because he wouldn't settle down.

But, last night. Ah, last night. We put him down at about 10pm and he slept all night long until about 7:30 Yeah! *does the happy dance!* I went to check on him then and he was laying in the bed just looking around. I know he won't do this every night from here on out, but what a good start. And I'm so rested today.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Well, did he sleep that way again? Or was it a one timer?

bestfriend said...

thanks!
best,
tone