Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm so paranoid.

So, the red tide arrived yesterday. You would think that I would now be convinced that I'm not pregnant. But oh no, not me. lol Why, you ask? Well, because dear old Aunt Flo isn't her normal self. Very light and brown. Brown?! My two pregnancies announced themselves with implantation spotting that was heavy enough to make me think I was getting my period, but it was like a light period and brown. But, both times it was actually a day or two before I was due, not 4 days late. So, who the fuck knows. If I don't get a full red flow, I'll pee on another stick. lol

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

Shit, Amanda, you have ME paranoid. Go pee on another stick. And for the love of , well, something, I don't know, make Bill's snip appointment!

Of course, if it is implantation, then, Wow! Congratulations. Teehee :-)