Friday, March 02, 2007

So, I peed on a stick.

Only one line. Thank god.

Of course, I still haven't started my moon time, so until I see blood, I will be nervous.

I will confess to feeling the tiniest smidgen of disappointment at the lack of a second line. I was thinking about sweet little baby heads, and tiny fingers and feeling the awe at growing a life inside of me.

But, also I was thinking about sleepless nights and someone else sucking on me for months and months and probably another c-section, and I find myself relieved.

And, since I entertained the thought of RU 486 or something for about a minute, that tells me that I don't want a child badly enough to not risk this again, so the manwhore will be getting the snip snip. He can call Mon and make the appoint.

Of course, I bought a 2 pack of hpts so if I don't get my period in a week, I'll pee on the other one.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Oh shit! Yay for only one line! Eek!

AutumnZ said...

I'm on pins and needles here. Big Red arrive yet?