Friday, July 25, 2008

Not much baby girl stuff left

OK, I know what you are thinking, my "baby" girls are going to be 6 in 2 weeks. Time for the baby stuff to be long gone. It's not like I've been holding onto it. I've put stuff in consignment sales and given it away over the years. But, I have another friend due any day now with a baby girl, and I was looking for stuff to give her. I was shocked to discover that I have almost no 0-3 month girl stuff. I'm not sure I found anything. I still had quite a bit of summer 3-6 month stuff, but her baby will need winter/fall stuff then. And I seem to have cleared out all the winter/fall 3-6 month stuff.
There is one box I can't reach that doesn't seem to be labeled, so I'll have the man check it when he gets home. But, I think that maybe my babies are growing up and I don't have many of their baby things left. I've saved the special things, but still, it makes me a little triste.

I do still have a bunch of baby boy stuff left, though.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ha ha my kiddo is half their age and I don't have any baby stuff left. . lol. All of the clothes have been given to people and a lot of the stuff was given to people and now the last of it is for sale on craig's list, seeing as how I am not going to get to have another baby anytime soon. I just want it all gone.