Monday, July 07, 2008

Underwear optional

Apparently, this in an underwear option establishment, at least for the boy. I swear, everytime I turn around, I'm seeing his buns. I assume it is because he is going to the bathroom (but who pees that much?).

You see, or perhaps you don't, he has to strip completely from the waist down to do his business. I haven't figured out how to teach him to pee standing up, yet, so he sits for everything. To keep from spraying the floor, he's decided he has to strip. Then, he doesn't put his undies back on. So, I get an eyeful of 3 yr old butt.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Maddison never puts her pants back on. . she will pull her underwear back up, but she ALWAYS takes her pants off. I dunno about how to potty train a boy, but when my friend potty trained Connor she just started him out standing up. It was messy for the first few months, but then after that it was fine. I dunno. lol glad I don't have to deal with those parts.