Monday, September 08, 2008

This probably makes me a perv

But oh well. Actually, it really reveals my boob envy.

Anyway, the girls had a birthday party to go to yesterday. The mother of the birthday kids (twins that were in the girls' class last year) had on a tank top with little spaghetti straps. I couldn't figure out how she was managing to wear a bra and it not show under the shirt. She had to have a bra on because she had the nicest, perky, round tits I've seen on anyone over the age of 25, especially for someone who has 3 kids. Clearly she had to have a bra creating that illusion. Right?

When she leaned over to pick something up right in front of me, giving me a full frontal shot right down her shirt, I realized there was nothing under that tank top but her. No bra. Those tits really are full, round, firm and perky. And she has to be pushing 40.

Now I'm wondering if they are real, and I should be totally jealous, or if she's had them lifted or enhanced and I should be finding a surgeon. Not that I need mine enhanced. I need my un-enhanced. But a reduction also includes a lift, so I'll come out of it with firm, perky boobs, too.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, they were fake. . .LOL. If not. . she is a freak of nature.