Friday, September 19, 2008

The worms crawl in

the worms crawl out. The worms are in my puppies' poop, grossing me out.

Ok seriously. I'm calling the vet in a few minutes, but I've had enough with the wormy poop. This is 5 days of it, and in my opinion, that's longer than the "couple of days" the vet said it would take to clean the puppies out.

And this morning there was something that I'm telling myself was maggots and not tapeworms crawling all over my kitchen floor. Dozens of them and they were all over the place, although the worst of them were right in front of the back door. Drawn to the sun, maybe?

I am done with worms and wormy things.

Honestly, if I had known the puppies had worms this bad, I would have told the girls "No." I would have thrown my vote in with the manwhore and promised them that we would get a puppy from somewhere else soon. But, quite frankly I didn't believe him when he said we would look for a puppy somewhere else.

Add to that the fact that I am a little bit (irrationally) pissed at him because I wanted to adopt an adult dog and he insisted that a puppy would get along with the cats better (the cats haven't even been an issue). Sure adult dogs can have worms, but one from a rescue would have been house trained and not shitting piles of worms in my motherfucking kitchen floor.

No comments: