Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm bending my own rules

I don't do antibacterial cleaners (I do use antiviral tissues, though) and don't, as a rule, use cleaning wipes. I use a dilutable cleaner and a cloth. But, I've had 3 colds back to back, we've had that strange stomach bug, the girls have been coughing their heads off for weeks, so the rules are out the window.

Today I'm scrubbing and cleaning and wiping everything down with Clorox wipes, which are antibacterial and antiviral. Rules be damned, I'm tired of being sick.

1 comment:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I think both of mine have some version of the many cruds going around right now, too. Going to doc here in an hour because the nurse told me to.

I wonder if I should buy Clorox wipes while I'm out?? Last year at this time is when I got strep myself and had to miss the retreat. Hm, the retreat is looming...