Friday, February 23, 2007

Spring!

A little taste of spring has arrived. This is what I love about the South. It's the middle of Feb, which is the middle of winter in many parts of the country. But in the South, the first breezes of spring are blowing. Wed it was 72 degrees. The last two days have been in the upper 60s. My buttercups are up. My neighbor's are blooming, and there is a hint of yellow on the forsythia. We're visiting my parents and the buttercups here are actually past their prime. I love it.

It makes for a nice time to have a birthday, too. After the freezing temps of winter, spring zephyrs blow in just in time for it to be warm on my birthday. It makes me feel special. lol

In other news, the girls had their evals for kindy today at The School. Who knows how they did. We'll find out in March, sometime. But, we aren't expecting them to get in and are planning to
send them to a kindy readiness program instead and try The School next year.

No comments: