Monday, February 05, 2007

Things, things and more things.

First thing, we had a blast playing in the snow last Friday. The kids loved it. Too bad it doesn't snow often enough for us to have snow pants and such, though, because they were freezing by the time we came in.

Oddly enough, we met more neighbors that morning than we have in the time we've lived here. lol Everyone was outside at the same time playing in the snow.

Thing 2. The manwhore got his b'day sex, but not in a hotel like he had planned. I think he felt bad about leaving the kids with mother, so we didn't. lol Instead we took advantage of my German brother not being at home and used his bed. He showed up Sunday morning before we got to wash the sheets, though. Whoops. lol

The third thing. Em's pediatrician called this morning. Her physical therapist has recommended that she have an MRI, so they have set one up. It won't be until April, since we have to go to Children's Hospital, but I'm already nervous. Honestly, I think it is more about what they might find than about the sedation. It's scary knowing your child has some kind of brain damage. And I keep wondering if it's not because she was a preemie. What if there is something else going on? I seriously just want to throw up right now, I'm so worried about it.

Another thing. I have been eating like crap the last week or so, and I can sure as fuck tell it with the scales. Dammit it all. We're planning a trip to the beach this summer, so hopefully that will add some motivation.

I think that's all the things. lol

No comments: