Friday, August 31, 2007

150 pgs, 15 chapters and 44,000 words

That's how far along I am in my trashy romance novel, and I just wrote one entire chapter that was nothing but sex. SEX Actually, it is the first time my characters have had sex. Up until now, they've been making out occasionally, but no sessytime.

Also, the manwhore has found that he is liking being married to a romance writer. I write big, long, hot sex scene, get my self all hot and bothered in the process and drag him off to bed to make him all hot and bothered.

Here is the URL for my draft on gather.com. I don't know if it will take you to it, or not, though.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977100385
It might not be available for the masses yet, since it seems the forum is moderated.

On a totally unrelated note, we went to the Meet the Teacher night at Tues/Thurs School for Sam. When I signed him up last spring, I was having lots of doubts about sending him to Mother's Day Out/preschool. He is only 2, after all. But, since El and Em have started school, he has been lonely and bored. He misses them immensely and wears his little backpack all day long. So, I think that it will be a good thing for him to go.

Fortunately the money issues are starting to even out a bit, so we can afford to send him.

The money issues have caused me to download some budgeting software, though, because I dislike being caught without a safety net. What if that $1000 had had to go to some major repair, instead of my sil's bounced check?

So, a budgeting we will go. I don't intend for us to end up in debt every time we have some unexpected expenses.

4 comments:

AutumnZ said...

I have created an account but it is still telling me that I don't have permission to view the article. So give me permission, dammit!

Amanda said...

I don't know how. lol I think I'm going to have to wait for the moderator to post it.

Do you want me to email it to you?

AutumnZ said...

Yes, please.

Jennifer said...

email it to me too. . dammit!