Tuesday, August 07, 2007

5 yrs ago this night





I was being prepped for an emergency c-section, and more terrified than I had ever been in my life. I was 30 weeks pg, and after 6 weeks of bedrest, PTL and PROM, I was in labor and contracting every minute.

El was born at 12:41 am, Aug 8, weighing 2 lbs, 8 oz.
Em was born at 12:44 am, weighing 2 lbs, 14 oz.


Tomorrow, they will be 5, and they are 36 and 34 lbs, and beautiful and smart and normal! (Em has had to deal with PT, but she's overcome so much this year.)


So,the pics are Ellie, Emma, Emma's feet when she was about a week old, and the day we brought them home.

Happy 5th birthday to my precious girls!

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

AAAAWWWWW! Sniff. Such precious beauties. I didn't realize their birthday is today. I knew it was this week, though. Give them each an extra squeeze from me today :-)

And congratulations to you for being the mommy they need!

DCAja said...

amazing post i love it! 😎👍