Monday, October 08, 2007

7 years of wedded bliss

Yesterday was our 7th wedding anniversary. In some ways, it seems like just yesterday. In others, it seems like we've been together forever and I can't even remember what my life was like before the manwhore and the kids and all of this.

We celebrated on Sat, and had lunch and saw a movie. Nothing special, just a few hours with just the two of us.

Buddy Boy stayed with his grandma, and the girls were all the way in Athens, GA with their aunt, the manwhore's sister.

They stayed with her for 3 nights, and I think they wore each other completely out. We met halfway to pick them up yesterday, and all three looked exhausted. The girls told me they wanted to ride with us this time instead of Aunt D.

But, they had fun, and Aunt D wants to have them down again sometime. I think she wants to continue brainwashing them to be UGA fans. Apparently, a highlight of the visit was taking the girls to the multitude of bulldog statues around town and taking pictures with Uga.

Today, the girls are back to school, and I have to email their teacher, because I totally forgot they had a little bit of homework. Whoops. Bad mom.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

happy late anniversary! I cant believe it has already been 7 years, and then again it does seem like it has been longer. I just had my 4th, alone.. *sniffle*. . ha ha. But anyway. . HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!