Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I should add

that it did have a nervous breakdown. It got a paper jam and when I cleared it, it started printing in a gigantic font on only half the page. Stupid thing.


Also, my sister in law, who I think reads this, will be happy to know that El quite gleefully told me that after they went swimming, Aunt D put her shorts on over her wet swimsuit and it looked like she peed in her pants. Followed by gales of laughter from both girls. lol

They had a blast, though and are looking forward to visiting again.

3 comments:

AutumnZ said...

I am evil. I still have not read a word. In my defense, I want to be able to give it my undivided attention. Not half ass read it and give you a review, because I know ow big this is.

Until the Christmas holidays, I will not have a minute to give it my undivided attention. Can you wait until then for my review?

Amanda said...

I can wait, although by then I may have really reworked it. I know I've got at least one or two scenes to add/redo. Let me know when you finish it and I will email the next bit.

Jennifer said...

I have a wonderful idea for your next trashy novel... I will have to fill you in.. LOL. . .