Tuesday, October 02, 2007

See what happens when you try and be healthy?

We went to the park today, and I decided we should walk. It is 1.5 miles down there, so 3 miles round trip. I put 2 in the wagon and one on a tricycle and figured they could switch up. I expected whining, and I got plenty of it.

What I didn't count on was forgetting to bring any blasted diapers or wipes. Which pretty much guaranteed that the Buddy Boy would crap in his diaper. He did. So much so that he had a blow out. Yum. Smell of rank poop for the 1.5 mile trip home.

I can't wait for this kid to potty train.

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

This has nothing to do with health or poop, but I dreamed about you last night. I was at Calhoun, walking with the sociology teacher and talking to her. Is her name Carmen Blalock, or am I on glue? She was my teacher in maybe 1996. Anyway, in my dream, there was an old building that had an old church underneath it.And there were also lots of old books. But you and Dr. Blalock had some animosity going on. I was defending you to her, and defending her to you. Odd...