Saturday, January 12, 2008

Is it a barn or Peyton Place?

No, I will not be the go between between you people!!!!! Put on your big girl panties and work it out like adults.
Le Sigh. Seriously, this is why I don't like people, generally and tend to be a hermit. My kids are into horses. The neighbor's kid is, too, and she owns a horse. We asked them for a recommendation for a riding instructor and they sent us to the lady that boards there horse. I've gotten to be friendly with both of them, and as I've mentioned here before, I've got the chance to lean Parrelli horsemanship with D, without having to shell out big bucks for a seminar or the Parrelli materials.
But now, D and L are not getting along so well. L has pulled away and it has hurt D's feelings, and they won't talk it out. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be the one to tattle on them both. Fuck that, just because I'm friends with you both doesn't mean I'm going to be your go between. Grow up, deal with each other and leave me out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I am in this very position all the time. Must be something about my face that leds folks to believe I give a rats ass about what is usually a stupid tiff. But most folks want you to pick a side...join them in their insanity...validate their crap.

I say, "Rise up, my sister! Take a stand for apathy! Really, don't people realize there are usually bigger fish to fry?