Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have we been transported to the PNW?

We haven't seen the sun in a solid week now. It's been raining for 5 days straight. When it isn't raining, or even when it is, it is foggy. Not just a little fog, but thick, rolling fog that cuts visibility down to less than 1/4 of a mile at times.

And its cold. And damp. And I don't like it. I want some fucking sunshine. If I wanted this kind of weather, I would live in fucking Seattle. But I don't. So, give me back my sunshine before I go insane!

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

See, I love this weather. It rocks and I don't want it to end. I don't want to see sunshine. Sunshine makes me blue.

As for our getting together? I'll tell you as soon as I know my work schedule.

Maritzia said...

*laughs* I live about an hour north of Seattle. My husband keeps insisting that our fabulous summers make up for the winter, and in the midst of summer I usually agree.

But right around this time of year, I tell him he's *expletive deleted* nuts! Nothing makes up for winters here.