Thursday, December 04, 2008

Maybe I have a tree problem

Can you have too many Christmas trees? Oh, you can? How many is too many? Why am I asking, well, um, maybe we have 5? Yes, 5 Christmas trees. Yes, we put them all up.
We have:
The big, "nice" one in the living room. The is the main tree, the one the presents go under.

A 4ft one in the den with all of the ornaments the kids have made at school (because I'm a bad mom and don't want construction paper and cotton ball stockings on the tree downstairs).

A 1 ft mini tree that goes on the entertainment center. This was the tree I had in my first apartment and I'm not ready to part with it.

A pinkish/purplish Disney princess tree in the girl's room that sits on their dresser. It's about 1.5 ft.

A 1 ft tall stuffed felt tree that goes in Sam's room. It has soft ornaments on it and the whole thing can be played with.

So, that's not that many Christmas trees, is it? Uh? What's that you say? A 12 step program? Nevermind, me and my Christmas trees are quite happy, thank you.

Why is there a man in a white coat knocking on my door?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL he is there to give you good drugs and make you feel all happy inside.

I only have one tree as of now. . but as soon as maddison starts making lots of ornaments we will have 2, I don't want construction paper ornaments on my nice tree either, ha ha. Although I only have 1 tree I have put up 3 this year so far. Mine, helped mom with hers, and I just left Nanny's and put hers up. I am getting kinda sick of Christmas now! lol.

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

He's in a RED COAT, not a white coat, and his name is Santa...

I found a crochet pattern for Xmas trees and I'm mighty, mighty tempted myself.

Jody W.