Sunday, December 21, 2008

OMG, I think we're done.

We found the elusive wok at the other Target. Kids are bought for. Nephews, parents, siblings. The manwhore even managed to shop for me while I was shopping for the nephews at Target. Stick a fork in us, we're done.


On a totally unrelated note, I was at the barn yesterday giving my horse a butt massage with liniment (for her arthritis and I was totally thinking that I don't rub the manwhore's ass for him while I was doing it). While I was there, I got caught in a sudden downpour. I mean it went sprinkle, sprinkle, WHOOSH! I came home in a different shirt and no bra and he took one look at me and started laughing. Apparently the drowned rat look I was sporting precluded any speculations that I had done anything other than beg a dry shirt to get home in. Bastard.

1 comment:

cKAja said...

it was good
trims