Friday, December 19, 2008

This is what I get for being indecisive, isn't it?

We are almost done with our holiday shopping, except I'm pretty sure that the manwhore hasn't gotten me a damned thing yet, despite about 50 gazillion hints that I want the cotton candy pink mammoth crocs.

We would be done except for a gift card if I hadn't been so indecisive two weeks ago and just bought my brother's gift then. He wants an electric wok and the only one Target had was $35 which was a wee bit out of my intended price range. So, I thought I would look around. But I haven't seen one any where else so we went to Target to Xmas shop tonight and get the wok. Only, no wok. They were sold out. Now I have to go hunting for one, don't I? Whah!

1 comment:

cKAja said...

amazing post, thanks for sharing
sekilas