Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The tooth is out

We are back from the dentist and Ellie did great. They said she never went to sleep but laid there and watched the tv on the ceiling the whole time. The tooth is in a little box and I need to hit Tarjay to get the promised Barbie.

I've decided there is a huge downside to a pediatric dentist (we usually use a family dentist who doesn't have many little kids for patients): all the screaming little kids. There were kids who were three or four years old who screamed bloody-fucking-murder the entire time they were back there and all they were having done was a cleaning. Dude, damn.

1 comment:

Maritzia said...

I'm glad it went well for her. I had this done at the age of 4 (broke a tooth in half on a radiator), and the dentist pulled it with no anesthetic. I have a terror of dentists to this day *shudders*