Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dogs and cats

It is so funny to watch the dogs and cats interact. The dogs both seem to have terminal adha and the cats, of course, are calm and aloof. When they are in the house together, it is quite the scene.

The dogs: Omgomgomgomgomgomg petme petmepetme! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You petted me. Oh look, a catheycatcomeplaywithme. Playwithmeplaywithmeplaywithme! I'm gonna poke you with my nose. Play with me, pleaaaaaaasseeee! Play with me! I'm gonna poke you again, whoah! Don't hit me, I'm gonna go away now.

The cat (hasn't even noticed the dogs yet): Open the door bitch. What do you mean you haven't gotten my food out yet? The service around here is severly lacking. Oh now you decide to feed me. Let's go, bitch, hurry up, can't you see I'm starving here?

The cat notices the dogs: What do you mean poking me in the butt, bitch? Can't you see I'm demeaning the help here? Oh no you did not just poke me again. Bitch, I will cut you if you don't leave me alone.

The dogs: Sheesh, can't even ask a fellow to play without getting smacked. We'll just go sulk in the crate for a bit.

The cat (has forgotten about the dogs): Hurry up, bitch, I'm starving here. Let's go. Finally. Move so I can eat and don't let this ever happen again.