Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Post holiday blues

One thing about all the holiday traveling and gift getting is the having to put it all away. Two suitcases and boxes of new toys await me, yet here I sit, delaying putting stuff away.

All in all, though, it was a wonderful holiday. Lots was given, lots was gotten, some less fortunate were helped out, so all was good.

Fil acted like an asshole, though, which was the only dark spot to the holiday. But I chose to ignore him, so I'm not going to talk about it any more.


One toy was a bit of a disappointment, though. The Barbie Dancing Princesses dance mat game. The graphics are so hard to see that I doubt they will ever learn any dance moves from it. I'm contemplating taking it back.

And the leap pad farm fridge magnet is going to drive me crazy. No fault of the toy, which is actually quite cute. But dds keep fighting over it and it's not even their toy. lol

Well, the house won't clean itself.

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

So, you are home again home again jiggity jiggity jig?

I have to start back to school tomorrow. Grrrr. But the kids started back today and I'm home all by myself. Don't you wish you were me?