Sunday, April 29, 2007

I think my husband was jealous.

So, I had my girl date with my friend. Loreena McKennitt was awesome, and we had a blast talking non stop all the way there, walking around downtown, eating, looking for the Ryman, and all the way home.
I got all gussied up, because I don't have too many occasions to do so. This time, I actually took a curling iron to my hair, and thanks to the miracle of improvements in hair products, it curled, looked natural and stayed curled, even after I slept on it. Amazing! The manwhore came in whilst I was attacking my head with the hot implement, and looked surprised. Then he commented that I never curled my hair for him. Walked away with a bit of a pout.

Maybe I should drag out the curling iron more often, eh?

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

We did have a blast, didn't we? And you looked wonderful. I had to tell Chris about how pretty you looked. He asked me what we talked about. I answered "what DIDN'T we talk about?"

Were you not still completely high yesterday? I wasn't good for anything. It was almost as though while it was going on my senses were so overwhelmed that I couldn't take it all in, and I have been gradually feeling more and more about the evening as the minutes pass. Do you feel that way too?

But I can't think of any other girlfriend that I would have wanted to share that evening with. :-)