Sunday, April 15, 2007

Secrets of the Karma Snotra.

I'm talking about sex today, so if you don't want to hear about my sex life, stop reading now.





Still reading? Of course you are.
Is there anything more frustrating than, when you are both quivering with desire and engaged in the hottest foreplay you've had in a while, your toddler wakes up and starts crying? Honestly, at times I have to wonder how kids manage to grow up and avoided being throttled by sexually frustrated parents. But, honestly we're rather used to the interruptions by the children at this point. I snatch some clothes (mostly to keep said toddler from going ballistic because there is a bare breast in his face that he can't have), run down the hall before he gets too cranked up and hopefully he is back asleep in 10 mins or less. Usually we manage to rekindle the mood.

But, there is one thing that is at least as annoying, and certainly not very sexy, and that is getting your groove thing on while you have a cold. I mean, honestly, can you think of anything less sexy than having to say "Honey, SNIFF we need to change positions SNIFF because my nose is SNIFF running SNIFF and I'm about to SNIFF drip snot on you? SNIIIIFFFF" Missionary style is henceforth called for when I have a cold.
After I had to make the above statement last night, the manwhore laughed at me and said I should write a book and call it "Secrets of the Karma Snotra." Hence the title of this post.

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA! SNORT!!! I'm sorry, should I be commenting? I'm laughing too hard!

Maybe we could get together and write a book called "Married Sex". Chris and I often comment that it is an entire different genre!

I remember when Thumbelina was about 4 months old. I had just finished "satisfying" Chris, and Lina woke up and started to cry. At this point, I left the warmth of my husband's satiated body to nurse my infant. I thought, (and said to Chris) Wow, how womanly am I?

So right back at ya!