Friday, April 27, 2007

Penis fish

So, I've spent way too much time thinking about that penis fish on GA last night. That thing was huge. I'm thinking it must be much smaller when it actually swims up the urethra of some man's wanker. After all, having a 7 or 8 in long fish swim up one's penis must be again to reverse childbirth, a condition that would make most men want to chop their weiner off with a machete, which instrument would probably be handy in the Amazon.


As for me, I've been bitten by the spring cleaning bug. I've been spot cleaning carpets, washing windows and window sills and all sorts of stuff. Whoo hoo. But, my house is pretty clean. Not perfect, but pretty damned clean.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ha ha yeah I was amazed by the penis fish also. . karma is a bitch, huh. I have that spring cleaning bug also. . fun fun. . we have a community yard sale next saturday and I am in "SELL IT" mode. . haha!