Monday, April 02, 2007

Cleaning is boring.

So says one of my 4 yr olds. Hey kid, don't you see me jumping with joy when I have to scrub toilets or do laundry? No? Well, you must have missed it, I can't imagine why anyone would think cleaning is boring.

Well, ok, so she's right, cleaning is boring. Dusting is so boring that I pretty much never do it. Maybe twice a year I will dust. lol

But, my sweet kiddo, I hate to tell you this, but you will be cleaning for a long time. Not just in my house, but in yours, too, when you have one. Unless you manage to find that rare man that is a little bit OCD and cleans like mad or something, you'll be doing the bulk of the work, even if you have a full time job. Sucks, doesn't it?

On the plus side, my manwhore mopped the kitchen floor this weekend and the response he got from me was nice enough that I bet I get more help around here in the future. You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, and I have a hive. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I'm graduate student in the Dept. of Anthropology at the University of WI and I'm doing a project on online journaling and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to answer some questions for me. Essentially, I'm looking into this new phenomenon (as it relates to the diaries with the key that we all had in our childhood)of journaling online. I'm also interested in the issue of privacy as it relates to our public life in the eyes of the government. After reading some of your blog I think you would have some interesting answers to the questions that I'm trying to answer!
My name is Margaret and my email address is mekubek@aol.com. It would be great if you could respond either way.
Thanks,
Margaret

bestfriend said...

love this blog!
dane

Mujaitun Tukiman said...

Thank you this is useful https://www.ecomparemo.com/personal-loan