Thursday, February 07, 2008

The End!

Well, I did it. I wrote a book. 75,000+ words and 264 pages. It only took me six months lol

But, the first draft at least is done. I have a plot, a beginning, a middle and an end. It's a book. I'm going back through and reworking some of over the next few days, because I don't like the totally unrelated part about the flower garden. She has to be interested in his horses, and they aren't having a snit after they get married like I originally wrote, so I've got to rework that, too.

But holy fuck damn, I wrote a book! Woot!

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Holy fuck damn indeed! Yay! Yay! I'm so proud :-)

Do you have a pen name, or will you use your own? When can I read it?

Amanda said...

I will probably use a pen name, just because I don't think my own sounds much like a romance writer.

Let me get down with some of the rewriting and I will let you read it. I've put it down for a few days to let it perk and I'm working on my contemporary novel right now.