Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A new holiday tradition

I swear this is not a tradition I want to keep going. Last year, Ellie and Sam both had pneumonia right around the holidays. They were sick right before Xmas, though.

This morning, I took Emma to the doctor for a cough that wasn't going away, and while she doesn't have pneumonia, she is wheezing. Two breathing treatments later, she's kind of wired, but breathing better. We have more albuterol for later.

And while we were there, Sam fell (well, Ellie pushed the stool causing him to fall) and hit his head on the floor so hard that the nurse and doctor both heard if from other rooms. He's fine, but I'm feeling the need for alcohol and chocolate. Too bad I have to drive.

1 comment:

AutumnZ said...

Huck's eardrum ruptured last Christmas Eve about midnight. Fun stuff.