Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update, Part Deux

So, the tooth is broken to below the gumline. It would take a root canal plus the crown to try and save the tooth. So, since it is a baby tooth, the dentist's advice is to pull it. Mama is not thrilled with our first tooth fairy visit being a pulled tooth.

But, they will sedate her to do it, so it won't be traumatic for her. Just for me. Her appointment is Dec 10. I'm sure I'll be posting closer to then and freaking out.

Edited to add: They called to tell me how much arm and how much leg. We have a $50 deductible for having the tooth yanked, and then $150 for the sedation that my fuckerbutt insurance won't pay a penny towards. Fucking fuckers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That sucks that her first losing a tooth experience has to be so dramatic! Poor thing! I feel bad for her! (and mommy too! lol)

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Your creative use of the F word in that last part is making me laugh!

Jody W.