Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick tooth update

The dentist man looked at the tooth. There is actually more of it missing than I thought. More like 2/3 of it, instead of the 1/3 I thought. And, the nerve is exposed just a hair on the back of it, so he is sending us to a pediatric dentist at 8:30 AM tomorrow to see about having a crown put on it. Dentist man said he can do adult crowns all day long, but he won't do them on kids.

Wish us luck, and I'm beginning to fear I may be giving them an arm, leg and my first born to pay for this. Of course, my first born is Ellie of the broken tooth, so maybe they'll just keep her.

2 comments:

AutumnZ said...

Ha. Yeah, they won't keep her. They will totally want the money. Huck had to have 4 porcelain crowns on his front teeth a few years ago and our part of the fee, after insurance was $700. Now? Those crowns have all been taken by the tooth fairy. May she use them well...

Jennifer said...

Aw poor thing! That sucks! And the money thing is a pain too! I'll keep her in my thoughts tomorrow!