Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh, hi Mom, I'm just fine.

Words to put fear into the heart of any parent. If you aren't a parent you are probably thinking WTF? If you are a parent, you're probably nodding. If not, you kid(s) are probably still pretty young.

Why would that innocent little phrase strike terror into my heart? Paired with the "I'm not guilty" look I know it means Sam has been up to something. Paired with a lack of pants and I'm running for the bathrooms to see which toilet is clogged with toilet paper. This time, he apparently kept trying to flush what looked like 95% of a roll of TP. I had to slog through toilet water. I had to clean up toilet water out of the floor. There is toilet water in my bedroom carpet because apparently the bathroom floor slopes slightly.

Oh well, at least the bathroom floor is clean now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yummy! That sounds like fun!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I had that situation just the other day.